Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hair, Skin & Nails

When I was much younger, still in education, I took multivitamins during the times I had exams. It was something my parents had read about. They heard it would help with concentration or something. The exam results went well but that's not the point here, the point is the interesting side-effect. When I was taking the vitamins my facial hair and nails grew a little faster, nothing major but it was noticeable. When I stopped taking the pills it stopped.

That is surely a good thing. If you are giving your body the things it needs to make it work to its best you are surely in good shape. Sometimes you can't get everything you need from food alone, you need to take matters into your own hands.

That's why the Purvana™ Hair, Skin and Nail vitamins are amazing. The multi-vits I took was a drop in the ocean in comparison to product. This is a herbal supplement that won't just make your hair grow a little quicker, it has been designed to promote thicker hair with a fuller body. It also helps your skin by making it healthier. That's not something I noticed with the tables I took in my youth but I can understand how it works. The very thing skin is made of is a collection or organic material and minerals. Zinc, phosphorus... many elements to towards making skin. The same is true of nails. A collection of elements and minerals but the vitamins in Purvana Hair Skin and Nail Vitamins you get the best of everything that goes towards stronger and healthier nails.

The Hair Skin and Nail Vitamins can make your hair, skin and nails thicker, stronger and healthier. You can see why they call it that. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment